SUPER DUPER HIGH today!!! WOW!!! Sometimes I just freak myself out...manifestation is my middle name....
So last night I told Conno that I was going to make enough money selling stuff on Craigslist to buy Ethan a bike. This morning I made $25 selling old Halloween costumes....I was looking at bikes on online today and then just browsing on Craigslist...I found one less than 10 min from my house that looked like it was in great condition...I called, set up a time to see it and we all went. It is in PERFECT condition...like brandfreakingnew!! Guess how much? $25!!!!!!! Needless to say we bought it!!
He LOVES it.....though he completely ate it today while riding....busted up lip (with gravel in his mouth!), elbow, knee and hands...bloody mess! But he was tough. Strong like BULL, AUGH!
So then....I sold another costume and we were off to meet the buyer at Trader Joe's for the exchange...we left the house early to run errands, get the bike and eat dinner..we finished all of the above and as we were driving to TJs I realized I had forgotten to grab the costume at home!!! We came home, I grabbed the costume and said I had to check my email really quick...there in my inbox was a message from the buyer saying she couldn't make it and could we reschedule for tomorrow. If I hadn't forgotten the costume we'd be sitting in the parking lot waiting for her! See! Things work out the way they're supposed to!!
Aren't you utterly amazed at my powers now? Hail to the empress.....ok, ok just kidding stop throwing fruit at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment