That's the sound of me in my nice clean house. I have to enjoy it for all it's worth right now because we all know it will not be this way in an hour. So I must live it up now....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Say it with me, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Doesn't that feel good, ya'll?
Today is the start of a busy weekend. This afternoon we're meeting my aunt from KY and her family for hanging out/dinner. She has a three-year-old son that I have yet to meet! I find this to be very exciting :)
Tomorrow we are heading to a BBQ at my other aunt's house....Saturday is my cousin's wedding and school orientation, Sunday is brunch and another BBQ! PHEW! The great thing is I won't have to cook all weekend....yeah me! Which reminds me I should get some monster cookies going...mmmm, my favorite!
Ohhh, I can't hear my ahhhhhhhhh anymore...just a bunch of very loud beings on the level below! When is their ship returning for them? I've been waiting for many long days! Anyone know Alienspeak?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment