Saturday, August 16, 2008

The beginning...

Well, this is the beginning of my new blog. I've tried to blog in the past, but always felt that someone was watching me and didn't like having just 'anyone' reading it. However, I'm over that now...and feeling that I'm only informing the people I care about that this blog even exists...therefore I have it more under control....or so I like to think, HA!


This may be the beginning of this blog, but this is not the beginning of my story, or rather the story of me. I'm far from new....far from new to you or me. I've been around, but I'm not there yet. There is so much further to go and so many miles to walk. This is my journey. This is my beginning to share it with you.


Sit back and enjoy the ride with me :) Many blessings!


No comments: